Patrick Bet-David founder of Valuetainment shares valuable information for the entrepreneurs these days.
Are you getting ready for January 2020?
What to do? How to get started?
Before doing business planning for the following year, you have to get your mind in the right state.
- Study trends – Get as many data points as possible.
- Good/bad/ugly – Anything… sales, technology, hires, buyers, lost money
- 2019 vs 2018 – Month to month – Quarter to quarter
- Missed opportunities
- SWOT – Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats
Potential 2020 threats
- Family / Health
- Anticipate expected
Things to anticipate in 2020
- New hires
- New product
- New compensation plan
- Next 15 moves in every aspect of your life
Numbers to measure:
- Every months record
- Every quarters record
- 2020 Goals
- Revenue / Net profits
- New subscribers / Customers
People to follow closely in 2020